Bra » Ewa Michalak » Ch Biszkopty (259) » 65JJ » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
This is my first properly fitting EM CH-style bra, the previous being the CH Lato, which had a too loose band. Since I now have a couple of CHPs that fit perfectly, reviewing this one is easier.
Now, the shape I get with the CH Biszkopty is uncannily like the one I get with my Belle Modeste custom made overbust corset. Very rounded, very uplifted and quite narrow from the front. I don't see much difference to the CHPs, but may be because in this big cupsize the fine points of construction are lost. The basic model works magnificently, however.
- Ewa has obviously patented the gravity-defying support. And thank goodness for that! https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":D" />
- The shape (rounded, perky) knocks just about anyone off their feet - simply perfection
- Soft materials all over
- Very sturdy band. Now this is what I'd call "tight". Hope it'll hold its shape better than the Ch Lato, which had a sadly stretchy band.
- Good, neutral powder colour, disappears under light shirts.
- In JJ cup the bra is indeed sturdy. It may distract those who subconsciously want a bralette. Beware, the Biszkopty is IMO padded a bit more thickly than the other padded EMs.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Feb 04, 2013 Flag this
On May 2015 It fit her!
On Jan 2014 It fit her!
On Feb 2013 It fit her!
Bras that fitted her next to this
Nessa Rossa Soft
Ewa Michalak Sm Kankan (771)
Ewa Michalak S Karmelki (540)
Ewa Michalak S Diament (582)
Ewa Michalak Sm Wróżka (491)
Ewa Michalak Bm Magnolia (693)
Comexim Irish Coffee Plunge Bra (335)
Ewa Michalak Pl Laguna (615)
Ewa Michalak Pl Słowianki (506)
Ewa Michalak Sm Guzik (586)
Ewa Michalak Bm Aqua (578)
Bravissimo Miami Bikini Top (SW162)