- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
Bra » Bravissimo » Boudoir Beau (PA07) » 30HH » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
Highly reccomend to all boobs that like to feel very secure and aren't interested in showing too much skin.
+ It gives lovely uplifted, front and center shape (a bit pointier than Cleos, but very youthfull and perky https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_smile.gif" alt=":)" /> also known as the "green shape from Bras I hate blog)
+ Support level is superb - it gives me boobs of steel https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":D" /> no jiggling AT ALL!!
+ perefctly snug band, very comfortable and wide, makes me stand up straight
+ straps adjust all the way
+ Very stable construction - thanks to a fairly high, but quite narrow center gore
+ coverage perfect for everyday wear
+ lace doesnt look cheap (apart from the lacey bow in the middle that can be easily removed)
The straps. They kill me to the point of wanting to cut them into pieces and attach freya antoinette straps. I can wear this bra only with silicon strap pads that - as it turnes out - i am alergic to.
Room for improvement
- Upper part of the cup isn't made from stretch lace (actually thought it was streatchy, that's why I ordered it so a bit dissapointed)
- I would apreciate wider/higher side wings to cover up some bulging
-There is about an inch of empty room in a wire channel - even thogh that's probably more comfortable to wear under arm, I can imagine causing it wires to pop out after time.
I maybe should have gone for a 30J - I went against my better judgement :/
Aside the cups being tad too small (this is too small by standards of all ladies that think Bras I hate sometimes wears too small cups) and giving me a bit of a quadboob when I pull my shoulders back, it is certainly wearable (with a bit of tucking in action).
Im keeping this bra because
- I feel a cup up might compromise the boobs of steel feeling https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_smile.gif" alt=":)" />
- I hope it will streach a bit with wear (following Curvy wordy's/ Elizas advice)
- I hope to drop a few pounds
- I'm too lazy to send it back https://d28qt14g3opchh.cloudfront.net/smileys/icon_smile.gif" alt=":)" />
Updated on Dec 17, 2012 Flag this