- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Top of the cup:
- Wrinkles, can't quite fill it
- Cups separation:
- Too separate for my boobs
- Band fit:
- The back of the bra is not at the same level as the front (rides up)
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
- Straps adjustment:
- Straps don't adjust short enough
Bra » Freya » Marina Balcony (1272) » 30HH » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
I basically had the same fit issues with the Marina as with the Freya Ivy I reviewed in 28J:
Except the band was obviously too big. The straps were rather easy to adjust, but way too long for me.
I think the pattern of the cups is gorgeous and I love the colourway, but the straps and the fastening add too much purple to the bra for me.
If you like purple, though, you will probably love the bra.
This bra is not owned any more
Updated on Feb 15, 2013 Flag this