- Center gore placement:
- Doesn't lie flat against sternum
- Underwire length:
- Is too short on the side, boobs escape
- Top of the cup:
- Cuts into breast tissue (quad boob effect)
- Band fit:
- The back of the bra is not at the same level as the front (rides up)
- Cup's width:
- Outer cup cuts into breast tissue in the sides
- Strap separation:
- Not a problem
Bra » Goddess » Splendid Florals (110) » 38J » Bras » Owner
|Search by measurements|
I like the Extra wide bottom band.
The wireless soft-cups offer medium coverage. The shoulder straps adjust in front.
It makes a nice figure thanks the three piece panel cups.
For me the cups are little small. The band fits loose even with the first row. It’s a pity that it doesn’t exist in N cup.
The new Goddess style Jayne Soft Cup Bra (6002) is better for me.
Updated on May 25, 2011 Flag this